Our experience, reliability and efficiency allow us to provide a number of surveying services to all parts of the community. These services vary between location, land type, land size and clientele.
Our projects range between residential to commercial properties, rural to inner city properties, and land areas from 100m2 to 100 hectares.Our services include but not limited to the following types of surveys:
- Boundary Surveys
- Title Re-establishment Surveys
- Feature & Level Surveys
- Site Analysis Surveys
- Surveys to support town planning applications
- AHD Level Surveys (Australian Height Datum)
- Engineering Surveys
- Surveys to support Subdivisions and Boundary Re-alignments
- Internal Building Surveys
- Application Surveys for Adverse Possession
- Construction Set-Out Surveys
- Monitoring Surveys
- Nett or Gross Lettable Area Surveys
- Surveys to support Creation, Removal or Variation of Easements
We also offer professional advice on many of our services such as; boundary definition and disputes, land development, adverse possession, title amendments, easements, covenants, subdivision processes, Land Victoria dealings etc…
Land Dimensions is equipped with the latest Surveying technology and software allowing us to provide our clients with a fast, reliable and impressive result. Our plans and reports are supplied to our clients with a high level of presentation and in various formats.
As Licensed Surveyors we offer the guarantee and certification of true and accurate results in our surveys. In Victoria, only Licensed Surveyors may undertake cadastral surveying which is the determination of legal property boundaries. For further information about Licensed Surveyors please visit www.surveyorsboard.vic.gov.au
Should you require further information on the types of surveys we offer, or would like to request a fee proposal, please contact us on 9790 0399 or email us through our Contact Us page.