One of our main areas of expertise is in subdivisions. We have vast experience with all types of subdivisions from rural to urban, residential to commercial and from dual occupancy to multi-lot subdivisions.
Types of Subdivisions we can offer our service in:
- Dual occupancy / 2 lot subdivisions
- Multi lot residential subdivision (townhouse developments)
- Multi lot residential building subdivisions (apartment developments)
- Multi lot residential land subdivisions (estate developments)
- Multi lot industrial/commercial subdivisions (warehouse/office developments)
- Old strata subdivision conversions
- Subdivisions for land acquisitions by authorities
Included in our service is the management of subdivisions on behalf of our clients. We prepare all applications, associated documents and plans involved in the subdivision process whilst providing valuable advice and direction along the way.
Where possible, all our applications are electronically lodged to councils through SPEAR (Surveying and Planning through Electronic Applications and Referrals). SPEAR is an Australian-first initiative and allows subdivision applications to be compiled, lodged, managed, referred, approved and tracked online. This reduces the reliance on paper and the effort involved in sending and tracking applications. Our extensive experience and knowledge with SPEAR has proven to reduce timeframes of the subdivision process and allowed applications to be managed much more efficiently. For further information about SPEAR, please visit www.spear.land.vic.gov.au
We have also managed to streamline the subdivision process through our many years of regular communication and liaison with municipal councils and service authorities. Often knowing exactly what councils want will make all the difference.